An initiative of the National Glass Association, WDDA is the only national business organization representing the interests of independent window and door dealers. We recognize the value that your company brings to our industry, and we want you as a member! Let WDDA help you build a more profitable business.
REGULAR MEMBER ANNUAL DUES Dealer: $195
ASSOCIATE MEMBER ANNUAL DUES Manufacturer, distributor, other: $495
Code of Ethics
By joining the WDDA, your company agrees to abide by the WDDA’s Code of Ethics:
- To promote the WDDA both on the local and national levels, supporting its goals and objectives
- To act in accordance with the highest ethical standards in all marketing, sales, and business practices.
- To cultivate fair and effective business practices and to submit any consumer disputes to final and binding arbitration through the local Better Business Bureau(s).
- To fulfill all contractual obligations and respect the contractual obligations of others by not inducing breach of contracts.
- To sell code compliant products and services and uphold all applicable local and national ordinances.
Check out WDDA member benefits to see how membership can help you!